We want your stay with us to be stress free! Each of our rentals has it’s own house rules, but please use this page as a general guide for you to review before checking in and during your stay.
If you need anything, please feel free to text our rental manager, Michelle at 919-623-0369. Michelle will be your contact throughout your stay to report incidents, issues, or just ask questions about your home or the local area.
During Your Stay
- Checkin is at 4pm and checkout is at 10am.
- Unless otherwise arranged, cleaning crew will arrive at 10am the day of checkout.
- Respect our neighbors: walk pets only on your rental’s property or on roads. Please clean up after your pet.
- All homes are non-smoking.
- Gas is provided for all grills on properties. If you find it low or need more, text Michelle.
- We love a good fur baby snuggle as much as the next dog lover, but please keep fur babies off furniture and beds. Additional $100 cleaning fee will be applied if this policy is not followed.
- Fireworks are not allowed on any rental premises, including docks.
- Spring and Summer storms pop up frequently overnight. Please secure lake toys before turning in.
Before You Leave
- Strip all beds, place sheets into one of the pillow cases for that bed, and leave at the foot of the bed with towels.
- Clean food out of refrigerator
- Place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and turn on
- Make sure grill is clean and turn off propane tank where applicable
- Move furniture, outdoor chairs, and kayaks back to where you found them for safe storage in between rentals
- Please bag all trash and place all bags to large black trash cans
- Please clean up yard waste from fur babies – make sure it is bagged before putting in trash
If your house is equipped with a boat lift, please follow these instructions for operation. Text Michelle with any questions or issues with operating the lifts or boats.
- Lower the boat into water before loading passengers
- Only lower the boat rack until the boat floats freely. DO NOT lower the rack until it hits the bottom of lake. If this occurs, a $250 charge for the repair will charged.
- When you’re preparing to checkout, please raise the lift above the water
All renters are required to sign a rental agreement. Download a sample of our contract here.